An Insider's View of Some Favorite Places to
Eat & Drink. Most of these are in or
near North Orange County, Ca
Ron knows Food. Ron knows Real Estate.
Ron gets around. In his job as both a
Realtor and Appraiser, this very nice
guy has visited many restaurants in
North and Central Orange County. Being
an appraiser, he analyzes food the same
way he does real estate for clients. He
has no bones to pick and he tells it
like it is. Even though there are many
fine places to eat, we asked Ron to "cut
to the core" and give us his favorites.
1. THE FISH COMPANY, 11061 Los Alamitos
Blvd., Los Alamitos
"Mesquite-broiled Wild Hawaiian Ahi."
2. SANTA FE IMPORTS ITALIAN DELI, 12430
Seal Beach Blvd., Seal Beach
"Special cold sandwich filled with
imported ham, Italian Dry Salami, Cotto
Salami and Swiss Cheese"
3. LUPO D'ABRUZZO, 6032 Ball Road, Buena
4. PARK AVENUE, 11200 Beach Blvd.,
"Tomatoe Bisque Soup"
5. CAFE FELIX CONTINENTAL CAFE, 36 Plaza
"Cuban Sandwich (roast leg of pork, ham,
swiss cheese, pickles, mustard on a
6. TACO SURF, 10542 Los Alamitos Blvd.,
7. O'MALLEY'S, 140 Main, Seal Beach
"Tri Tip (boneless cut of beef from the
sirloin, charbroiled on top of bread
stuffing with garlic mashed potatoes)"
8. EL BURRITO JR., 909 Ocean Ave., Seal
"Delicious Burritos (beef and chicken)"
9. BEACHWOOD BARBECUE, 131 1/2 Main St.
"Wild Boar Meatloaf with blueberry
10. JIMMY'S FISH & GRILL, 6563 E.
Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach
(In the Marketplace. *This is in LA
County, right near the Orange County