RON'S TOP 10 ORANGE COUNTY EATING
An Insider's View of Some Favorite Places to Eat & Drink. Most of these are in or near North Orange County, Ca
Ron knows Food. Ron knows Real Estate. Ron gets around. In his job as both a Realtor and Appraiser, this very nice guy has visited many restaurants in North and Central Orange County. Being an appraiser, he analyzes food the same way he does real estate for clients. He has no bones to pick and he tells it like it is. Even though there are many fine places to eat, we asked Ron to "cut to the core" and give us his favorites.
1. THE FISH COMPANY, 11061 Los Alamitos Blvd., Los Alamitos
"Mesquite-broiled Wild Hawaiian Ahi."
2. SANTA FE IMPORTS ITALIAN DELI, 12430 Seal Beach Blvd., Seal Beach
"Special cold sandwich filled with imported ham, Italian Dry Salami, Cotto Salami and Swiss Cheese"
3. LUPO D'ABRUZZO, 6032 Ball Road, Buena Park
4. PARK AVENUE, 11200 Beach Blvd., Stanton
"Tomatoe Bisque Soup"
5. CAFE FELIX CONTINENTAL CAFE, 36 Plaza Square, Orange
"Cuban Sandwich (roast leg of pork, ham, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard on a Cuban baguette)"
6. TACO SURF, 10542 Los Alamitos Blvd., Los Alamitos
7. O'MALLEY'S, 140 Main, Seal Beach
"Tri Tip (boneless cut of beef from the sirloin, charbroiled on top of bread stuffing with garlic mashed potatoes)"
8. EL BURRITO JR., 909 Ocean Ave., Seal Beach
"Delicious Burritos (beef and chicken)"
9. BEACHWOOD BARBECUE, 131 1/2 Main St. Seal Beach
"Wild Boar Meatloaf with blueberry gravy"
10. JIMMY'S FISH & GRILL, 6563 E. Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach
(In the Marketplace. *This is in LA County, right near the Orange County border)