Fear Overload Scream Park
15555 E. 14th
San Leandro, CA
Annual Halloween scare includes 2 haunted houses Plastic Surgeon and Static Noise. In addition, line entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays beginning Oct. 13, 2017, includes Jinx the Clown, horrific creatures and photo ops.
Tips from the masters of disaster
1. Choose a varied group of individuals -- some athletic, some good actors, and some who just look the part.
2. Tailor the costumes specifically to their body types.
3. Use easily attainable rain suits, hospital gowns, burlap and chains to create incredibly detailed costumes for your actors. T
4. Splatter blood on everything, and your acting squad will be looking top notch.
5. Skip the weapons. Plastic weapons tend to cheapen the experience, and are actually dangerous. High quality rubberized props may be a good addition, however they tend to be expensive, and do not last long. Actors do not need these things anyway.
6. Create impact -- Have actors hide in the darkness, leap from furniture, and focus on being theatrical, rather than on cheap scares.
Events are not guaranteed. It is your responsibility to confirm before going.