September 27-November 3, 2019
Fear Overload Scream Park
15555 E. 14th
San Leandro, CA
Annual Halloween scare includes 2 haunted houses Night Terrors and The Tooth Collector - playing on the fears of adults who remember their childhood dreams and hopes of a fairy tooth collector swapping money for teeth under our pillows in the middle of the night.
Dates: September 27-28, 2019 | October 4, 5, 6, 2019 | October 10, 11, 12, 13, 2019 | October 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 2019 | October 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 2019 | November 2, 3, 2019 - Glow Stick Fright Night
Tips from the masters of disaster
1. Choose a varied group of individuals -- some athletic, some good actors, and some who just look the part.
2. Tailor the costumes specifically to their body types.
3. Use easily attainable rain suits, hospital gowns, burlap and chains to create incredibly detailed costumes for your actors. T
4. Splatter blood on everything, and your acting squad will be looking top notch.
5. Skip the weapons. Plastic weapons tend to cheapen the experience, and are actually dangerous. High quality rubberized props may be a good addition, however they tend to be expensive, and do not last long. Actors do not need these things anyway.
6. Create impact -- Have actors hide in the darkness, leap from furniture, and focus on being theatrical, rather than on cheap scares.
Events are not guaranteed. It is your responsibility to confirm before going.