Schnitger House Photo, Stanley Ranch Museum

imgs

previous || gallery || next

Photo: The Schnitger Houses is a California bungalow built in 1916 by Ben Oertly for Arthur and Helen Schnitger. Originally the house was located on their 20 acre Avolencia Ranch southwest of the intersection of Euclid and Chapman, where they grew avocados, Valencia oranges, and walnuts.

Stanley Ranch Museum
12174 Euclid St.
Garden Grove, CA
stanleyranchmuseum.com

Subscribe to our newsletter!

More Info

Near Garden Grove