Photo: The Fire
House on the Historic Stanley Ranch is a replica
building of an old Fire Station. It houses an
historic fire truck that's being renovated.
Water supplies for the ranch from an open well
dug in the middle of the 40 acres and a windmill
was erected to pump the water supply. The tank
on top of the tank house, built circa 1910,
stored the water supply for the house and barn.
Garden Grove's first Water Department building
was added to the Pump House, now serving as the
Stanley Ranch Museum
12174 Euclid St.
Garden Grove, CA