BREE'S TOP 10 EATING PLACES IN FULLERTON
An Insider's View of Some Favorite Places to Eat & Drink in California
Bree said she lives in Fullerton because of all the great eating and drinking establishments. She loves good food, delicious drink and dancing. Bree has been in just about every restaurant and bar in the town which hosts Cal State Fullerton, the largest state college in California. No one is better suited to tell us their special dining places than this city native, who has worked in three of them.
Although Fullerton has a
bunch of dandys, here's Bree's Best:
1. MULBERRY STREET RISTORANTE, 114 W. Wilshire Ave.
"New York-style, Homemade French Onion Soup"
2. ANGELO & VINCE'S, 550 N. Harbor Blvd.
3. OLD SPAGHETTI FACTORY, 110 E. Santa Fe Avd.
"Lasagne baked from scratch"
4. THE OLDE SHIP BRITISH PUB & RESTAURANT, 709 N. Harbor Blvd.
"Bounty's Bangers and Mash"
5. ROMAN CUCINA, 211 N. Harbor Blvd.
"Tiramisu" (sponge cake soaked in espresso and Kahlua and layered with sweet cheese and chocolate)
6. STEAMER'S JAZZ CLUB & CAFE, 138 W. Commonwealth Ave.
"Steaming bowl of fresly simmered Gumbo"
7. CAFE HIDALGO, 305 N. Harbor Blvd.
8. HEROES BAR & GRILL, 124 W. Santa Fe Ave.
"Jack's Hotlegs" (drumetttes & wings tossed in a fiery cajun pepper sauce plus more)
9. BROWNSTONE CAFE, 305 N. Harbor, #117
"Sundried Tomato Grilled Chicken"
10. SANTA FE EXPRESS CAFE at Fullerton Depot, 136 E. Santa Fe Ave.
"Big Fat Breakfast Burrito"
Here are some Southern California Top 10 Choices: Downey TD's Top 10 Food Joints; Huntington Beach Top 10 Food Joints; Long Beach Bud's Top 10 Joints; North Orange County Top 10 Food Joints; Tustin Top 10 Food Joints from Raul