RAUL'S TOP 10 FAVORITE TUSTIN EATERIES
An Insider's View of Some Favorite Places to Eat & Drink in California
Raul is one of the finest and friendliest cobblers in America. He can fix anything and exceeds customer expectations everytime. Since he knows Quality, Customer Satisfaction and the Tustin area so well, we asked this gentleman (in every sense of the word) to give us some of his favorite places to eat in Tustin. Here are Raul's Raves:
1. TACO FACTORY, 14455 Tustin Ave.
"Fresh, Soft Chicken Tacos"
2. EL CHILITO, 15852 Pasadena Ave.
"Authentic Carne Asada Tacos"
3. EL JALAPENO, 450 E. First St #D
"Homemade Cheese Quesadillas"
4. OMEGA BURGERS, 14551 Newport Ave.
"Freshest, Juciest Hamburger Around"
5. EL BUEN SABOR, 14141 Red Hill Ave.
"Huarachez Burst with Flavor"
6. SUPER ANTOJITOS, 341 E. First St.
"Carne Asada Wet Burrito"
7. ROLLIE'S BAKERY & MEXICAN CAFE, 14071 Newport Ave
"Sopes & Potato Taquitos"
8. CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL, 13348 Newport Ave.
"Shredded Pork Burrito"
9. QUINN'S OLD TOWN GRILL, 405 El Camino Real
"Fire Roasted Vegetable Cobb"
10. RUTABEGORZ, 158 W. Main St.
"Verde Chicken Enchilada"
Here are some other Top 10 Food Joints Nearby with recommendations from locals: Balboa Island Barb's Top 10 Food Joints, Downey TD's Top 10 Food Joints , Huntington Beach Top 10 Food Joints, Long Beach Bud's Top 10 Joints and North Orange County Top 10 Food Joints