October 27-28, 2018, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
Burton Chase Park
13650 Mindanao Way
Parking is $8 approx.
Free community and family-oriented event
Free admission, but a completed & signed Liability Waiver Form is required for each person regardless of age participating in any activity & ride. See: beaches.lacounty.gov/halloween/
• L.A.'s only Haunted Pirate Ships (Bill
of Rights and Irving Johnson) | Ongoing
tours of the pirate ships will be less
scary in the daytime, but haunted Zombie
Pirates at night and recommended for
ages 13 and up.
• JAM Sessions provided by the Ford Theatre | Dia de los Muertos Celebration
• Graveyard Treasure Hunt: Walk through this custom graveyard for an immersive and interactive experience that people of all-ages will enjoy.
• Blackout Maze of Terror (Beware: High scare level): This haunted blackout maze is designed for the true Halloween enthusiast to experience the disorientation, scares, effects, and immersion of going through an experience such as this.
• Kids Maze & Fun House: Kids can bounce their way through this crazy maze while finding surprises along the way.
• DIY costume booth hosted by reDiscover Center (11am – 5pm)
• Trick-or-treating: Stop by the arts & craft section to design your own trick-or-treating canvas bag before collecting candy throughout the park.
• Pumpkin decorating
• Live Entertainers including a Master Juggler, Magician, and Scare Actors and Fun-Friendly Actors
• Airbrush Face Painters
• Live DJ | Music
• Food trucks
• Free giveaways and much more! Other fun events throughout the seasons include the free concerts held in the Marina and Marina del Rey's annual holiday boat parade.
Events are not guaranteed. It is your responsibility to confirm before going.