Halloween Haunt through November 2, 2013, knotts.com
Knott's Halloween Haunt in Buena Park 2013
Event hours are 7pm - 1am;
Fridays and Saturdays 7pm-2am
The Halloween Haunt at Knott's Scary Farm is a special ticket event not covered by regular Knott's Berry Farm admission or a Knott's Season Pass. Ticket prices are $36-48 presale online and $57 day of event. Haunt tickets are available at Knott's Guest Relations, can be purchase by phone at Knott's Haunt Line (714) 220-5000 or knotts.com
World's First, Largest, and Longest Running Halloween Event Returns with 13 New Mazes, 4 scare zones, 9 live shows, 1,000+ monsters
* whopping 13 mazes
* seven hair-raising shows
* four horrific scare zones
* 1,000 roaming monsters
* Delirium, new maze is a hellish wasteland of delirium
* Invasion Beneath - Calico Mine Ride is invaded by creatures
* ENDGAMES: Warriors of the Apocalypse, survivors in barren desert * Fallout Shelter - crawling with human /genetic hybrids
* Sleepy Hollow - outrun the Headless Horseman?
* Welcome to Pleasanton - virus turns town to cannibal zombies
* Lockdown: The Asylum, where insanity reigns supreme
* Uncle Bobo's Big Top of the Bizarre with clown carnage & slaughter * * El Chupacabra where sacrificial blood rains down from the sky.
* Dia de los Muertos - Day of the Dead
* The Slaughterhouse - Farmer Willy thinks you are prime beef
* The Doll Factory, home to a Marionette Murderer
* Corn Stalkers - evade the blood thirsty monstrosities
* Gypsy Camp - revenge for an ancient gypsy curse
* Necropolis - vampire world where blood is power
* Ghost Town - night stalkers
* CarnEVIL - clowns crave your undying attention
* Psycho Circus of Magic and Mayhem
* Zamora's Sideshow of the Horrors - self-inflicted pain and torture
* Cursed - hypnotic powers of the Gypsy dancers
* Hanging - Cowboys & Aliens
In addition to the event itself, Knott's offers the popular add-ons. Packages for fright fans wishing to expand their experience include the park's Pre-Scare Dinner, offering ticket holders dinner and early access to the event; three Haunt-inspired overnight packages at the Knott's Berry Farm Resort Hotel; and a VIM (Very Important Monster) Escorted Tour for up to 6 guests.
Once again Knott's Pre-Scare Dinner Special offers Haunt ticket holders a themed boo-ffet dinner followed by early entry into Haunt a few minutes before it opens to the public. This VIP dinner is $24 including tax and gratuity (does not include Haunt event tickets). This special offer is available each night to Haunt ticket holders only with advance dinner reservations. For reservations, visit Knotts.com or call (714) 220-5055. Walk-up boo-ffet price is $28.
For guests wanting to minimize their time waiting in Halloween Haunt attraction queues, Knott's offers a VIM (Very Important Monster) Escorted Tour featuring event admission and front of the line access to Haunt attractions. Prices are $2,000 for 1-6 guests (includes one personal escort). Please call (714) 220-5298 for reservations.
Halloween Haunt is a scary event and definitely not recommended for children under 13. There are no guest costumes or re-entry privileges allowed for this event.
For the younger set, Snoopy's Costume Party in Camp Snoopy is an alternative daytime non-scare celebration of Halloween cheer rather than fear offered weekends October 1-30, 10 am to 5 pm and is included with regular park admission. This special, family event includes friendly monsters, a kid-friendly maze, crafts, and of course, trick-or-treat stations. For more general event information on Halloween Haunt, call the Haunt Line at (714) 220-5200.